Thursday, April 8, 2010

Update

We got an email from our social worker saying that there is a possibility of our profiles being shown next week. So please be praying for this BM to make the right decision. I am praying Gods will be done. I wanted everyone to know that I took my Yellow Baby Dragonfly Jewelry off FB due to no orders. I felt in some instances I was begging. It amazes how some people can put their side business on face book and get orders and I didn't due to whatever reason. It hurts. The past 4 months I have had some things to happen that has been really heartbreaking and hurtful, but I have made it through with Gods help, family, and friends. I want to say Thanks to everyone from Christ Church International for supporting us through our adoption fundraising. You guys made a difference in our lives by all the jewelry sales and other ways..we can't express our gratitude. I want to Thank my family for all of their support and Marsha F. for her friendship and Godly advice...you are a great person who has touched our lives. I want to Thank My mom and Dad you guys are the greatest. As we approach Mothers day please remember all the couples mainly the women who are facing a adoption and infertility. This is the hardest time in life waiting to become a mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment