Saturday, October 3, 2009

Our Nursery

Our Nursery. What can I say. The adoption process has been a long journey. A lot of people take for granted of being able to have children. It is a hard process to comprehend if you never had to experience it. There are days that I feel okay and there are days that I fall to pieces. I have a desire so strong to be a mom it hurts, and no matter what anybody says it still doesn't make it any better. I feel like I am a failure to my husband even though he has been great throughout this whole process. Each day when I hear about a friend or relative having a baby it hurts even though I am proud for them. This is one of the reasons I put our nursery as a profile picture and on this blog. When you see it say a pray that God will bring our baby home soon. I would like everyone to please put us on your prayer list at home and at church. We want our baby dragonfly to come home this year.......

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet blog page, I'll be adding this to my list and looking at each and every day, sending up a prayer your way!

    ReplyDelete