Saturday, October 3, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to the Baby Dragonfly. T and I started our adoption process in September 2007 through Lifeline Children Services. It all started with paperwork, interview's, and finger printing. ( It took several months for my finger prints to be returned) After months of waiting: we thought hooray now we can start showing our profiles. Little did I know that we would be moving to a new area when my husband accepted a new job through another company. That put us on hold for another 6 months. After moving I was involved in a car accident. I flipped my Jeep in a ditch. Thank GOD I was not injured. After the accident my husband had to be out of town for a couple of months with his new job and all of that put the adoption on hold yet again. As of October 2008 we were finally able to show our profiles. We have shown our profiles 5 times in the past year, which is not a lot, but we are thankful for that. So here we are a year later still waiting.------

No comments:

Post a Comment